Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Eurail/Interrail Seat Reservations - Geneva Paris Return

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Eurail/Interrail Seat Reservations - Geneva Paris Return

Bonjour,

I have a Eurail Global Youth Pass and my friend has an Interrail Global Youth Pass.

We understand there is a quota for pass holders so we need to book seat reservations on direct TGV Lyria for a return journey from Geneva to Paris on 23rd April (depart 1429h) and Paris to Geneva on 25th April (depart 1211h)

Can anyone advise me how much are the reservation fees? Whether is it cheaper if we purchase over the counter at Gare Cornavin? How may we buy them if we are outside of Switzerland? 

Merci par avance!

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour,

I have a Eurail Global Youth Pass and my friend has an Interrail Global Youth Pass.

We understand there is a quota for pass holders so we need to book seat reservations on direct TGV Lyria for a return journey from Geneva to Paris on 23rd April (depart 1429h) and Paris to Geneva on 25th April (depart 1211h)

Can anyone advise me how much are the reservation fees? Whether is it cheaper if we purchase over the counter at Gare Cornavin? How may we buy them if we are outside of Switzerland? 

Merci par avance!

Gregory YeoApr 7, 2014 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form