Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Fly from us to Geneva on one way ticket for vacation and buy return ticket out there?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fly from us to Geneva on one way ticket for vacation and buy return ticket out there?

Hey I'm an American looking to travel to Geneva for vacation for a couple weeks and stay with a friend. My question is can I buy a one way ticket to Geneva and theN buy my return ticket when I'm out there? Thanks! Kerri

The text you are quoting:

Hey I'm an American looking to travel to Geneva for vacation for a couple weeks and stay with a friend. My question is can I buy a one way ticket to Geneva and theN buy my return ticket when I'm out there? Thanks! Kerri

kerri walkerOct 12, 2014 @ 07:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Fly from us to Geneva on one way ticket for vacation and buy return ticket out there?
Post 1

Of course you can but most companies will charge you much higher fee beause of the one way tickets.

Of course you can but most companies will charge you much higher fee beause of the one way tickets.

Reka Y, Oct 12, 2014 @ 09:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Fly from us to Geneva on one way ticket for vacation and buy return ticket out there?
Post 2

Yes, Reka is correct.

The going price for what you are suggesting is normally at least two-thirds of the return price.

Yes, Reka is correct.

The going price for what you are suggesting is normally at least two-thirds of the return price.

sheila c, Oct 12, 2014 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form