Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > French toll tags and payment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French toll tags and payment

Hi, does anyone have a liber-t toll tag or similar for payment of tolls on the French motorways, registered against a swiss address? How did you set it up?

Is it easier to sort out over the border in France?

The text you are quoting:

Hi, does anyone have a liber-t toll tag or similar for payment of tolls on the French motorways, registered against a swiss address? How did you set it up?

Is it easier to sort out over the border in France?

Fionnuala OOct 14, 2013 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1452 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French toll tags and payment
Post 1

According there website, in the formular for ordering it online, you can select any country so I would assume that you can order it directly there.

Still according their website, there is no shop at the border. The closest one from Geneva is near Annecy.

More info: http://www.telepeagelibert.com/index.htm

According there website, in the formular for ordering it online, you can select any country so I would assume that you can order it directly there.

Still according their website, there is no shop at the border. The closest one from Geneva is near Annecy.

More info: http://www.telepeagelibert.com/index.htm

Yoan R, Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French toll tags and payment
Post 2

I ordered one online and it was all very easy. The badge arrived by post and it was very simple to set up.

It is a great time saver and I receive an invoice by e-mail every month, which is automatically charged to my credit card.

I ordered one online and it was all very easy. The badge arrived by post and it was very simple to set up.

It is a great time saver and I receive an invoice by e-mail every month, which is automatically charged to my credit card.

Neil M, Oct 21, 2013 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1452 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form