Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > From Delhi to Nepal and back to GVA in 2 weeks in OCT

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Delhi to Nepal and back to GVA in 2 weeks in OCT
I know, I have not let myself much time to see all the many things there are to see... But such are the constraints of annual vacation policies, possibly impeded by poor planning and being precious about days for as yet undetermined pursuits

Arrive mid-day on 17th in Delhi and plan to fly out of Kathmandu eve of 30th Oct.

Varanasi and Agra are vague plans as is some trekking in Nepal (nothing with crampons or such paraperanalia though)

All tips of places and people to see, things to do, things not to do... most gratefully received. Beer, wine, tea... happily given in exchange. Please no horror stories about Nepal though regarding terroriests and Maoists, I am regularly checking out http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travelling-and-living-overseas/travel-advice-by-country/asia-oceania/nepal?ta=safetySecurity&pg=2 (thanks Tim) and will heed its advice.

Hey, anyone want to hook up on way, just say!

The text you are quoting:
I know, I have not let myself much time to see all the many things there are to see... But such are the constraints of annual vacation policies, possibly impeded by poor planning and being precious about days for as yet undetermined pursuits

Arrive mid-day on 17th in Delhi and plan to fly out of Kathmandu eve of 30th Oct.

Varanasi and Agra are vague plans as is some trekking in Nepal (nothing with crampons or such paraperanalia though)

All tips of places and people to see, things to do, things not to do... most gratefully received. Beer, wine, tea... happily given in exchange. Please no horror stories about Nepal though regarding terroriests and Maoists, I am regularly checking out http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travelling-and-living-overseas/travel-advice-by-country/asia-oceania/nepal?ta=safetySecurity&pg=2 (thanks Tim) and will heed its advice.

Hey, anyone want to hook up on way, just say!
SimSimAug 17, 2008 @ 17:15

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From Delhi to Nepal and back to GVA in 2 weeks in OCT
Post 1
hi,

i am from India & operate a "travels", if you gotta need any help for your stay plans in India sure contact me ....can arrange all ur lodging & travel site in and across nepal too !

Best wishes on ur tour ...sure u'll take away lots & lots of beautiful memories back ! Welcome in India...the heart of the world !

The text you are quoting:
hi,

i am from India & operate a "travels", if you gotta need any help for your stay plans in India sure contact me ....can arrange all ur lodging & travel site in and across nepal too !

Best wishes on ur tour ...sure u'll take away lots & lots of beautiful memories back ! Welcome in India...the heart of the world !
arpan, Aug 30, 2008 @ 16:31

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form