Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Geneva to Torino

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva to Torino

Hi everyone, would anyone have any information about how to go from Geneva to Torino? It is strange but i am not finding any direct flight, and i know it is not far by car, but i don't have a car. Are there bus services or other transport means you can recommend? Thank you in advance for your help!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, would anyone have any information about how to go from Geneva to Torino? It is strange but i am not finding any direct flight, and i know it is not far by car, but i don't have a car. Are there bus services or other transport means you can recommend? Thank you in advance for your help!

Ally MMar 20, 2015 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1349 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Geneva to Torino
Post 1

I had to go there several times, the train seemed to be the only option.

You take the eurocity to Milano and then you change.

Yes, it's long and yes, it's expensive.

Other fancy options include going through france and trying to match train and bus schedules, I could not bother.

Alternatively you could try your luck with blablacar or some other ride-sharing service.

The text you are quoting:

I had to go there several times, the train seemed to be the only option.

You take the eurocity to Milano and then you change.

Yes, it's long and yes, it's expensive.

Other fancy options include going through france and trying to match train and bus schedules, I could not bother.

Alternatively you could try your luck with blablacar or some other ride-sharing service.

Paul D, Mar 20, 2015 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1349 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form