Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Glacier Express: Getting Back to Nyon/Geneva after one-way voyage

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Glacier Express: Getting Back to Nyon/Geneva after one-way voyage
Has anyone gone on either the Glacier Express or the Bernina Express? I'd like to plan a trip in May, taking the train one-way to St. Moritz, but am having a hard time planning the best way to get back. If we drive to the pick up point of Zermatt, we'd have to take a train back there to get our car. I guess there's an option of renting a car from Zermatt or taking the train on all routes to get back to Geneva.

Let me know if you've done this voyage and what the easiest way to get back to Geneva is. Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Has anyone gone on either the Glacier Express or the Bernina Express? I'd like to plan a trip in May, taking the train one-way to St. Moritz, but am having a hard time planning the best way to get back. If we drive to the pick up point of Zermatt, we'd have to take a train back there to get our car. I guess there's an option of renting a car from Zermatt or taking the train on all routes to get back to Geneva.

Let me know if you've done this voyage and what the easiest way to get back to Geneva is. Thanks!
lmcdowellApr 18, 2009 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form