Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Goa in November .. where to go ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Goa in November .. where to go ?
Plans have changed and I will now spent most of the time in Goa, but where to go ?  Can anybody help me ? Keeping in mind that we are two 'middle aged' women, not to much into beach parties but definitely no honeymooners. Thanks for your help !
The text you are quoting:
Plans have changed and I will now spent most of the time in Goa, but where to go ?  Can anybody help me ? Keeping in mind that we are two 'middle aged' women, not to much into beach parties but definitely no honeymooners. Thanks for your help !
tanritaSep 17, 2008 @ 23:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Goa in November .. where to go ?
Post 1

hi tanrita,

I am in a travel business -operating tours in & abroad India. If you wish me to plan your package for your stay in goa...or in others parts you can mail me up for the requisite help needed. will try our best to be the best host helping you out,as asked for ! let me know what all are your holiday plan !  ....n India's a lovely country again giving you the best of memories forever!!:)

take care,

best wishes on your tour ahead !

arpan

The text you are quoting:

hi tanrita,

I am in a travel business -operating tours in & abroad India. If you wish me to plan your package for your stay in goa...or in others parts you can mail me up for the requisite help needed. will try our best to be the best host helping you out,as asked for ! let me know what all are your holiday plan !  ....n India's a lovely country again giving you the best of memories forever!!:)

take care,

best wishes on your tour ahead !

arpan
arpan, Sep 21, 2008 @ 18:54

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form