Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Live and work in Mauritius

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Live and work in Mauritius

Come  an visit my website which explains how a foreigner can come to Mauritius and live and work

The text you are quoting:

Come  an visit my website which explains how a foreigner can come to Mauritius and live and work

Reuben PhoolchundJun 23, 2014 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1409 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Live and work in Mauritius
Post 1

Why?  We live & work in one of the best countries in the world already!  :o)  JT.

Why?  We live & work in one of the best countries in the world already!  :o)  JT.

JulianT, Jun 23, 2014 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I know that Switzerland is the best! That's is why I am here for the next two years or so. Well, Mauritius can be a second home with nice beaches....visit my new website www.ilemaurice.ch which is built up. I plan to sell an EBook on it describing how someone can come to Mauritius to live work retire buy property and do business. It is going to be in French......let's hope it sells well....what do you think?

I know that Switzerland is the best! That's is why I am here for the next two years or so. Well, Mauritius can be a second home with nice beaches....visit my new website www.ilemaurice.ch which is built up. I plan to sell an EBook on it describing how someone can come to Mauritius to live work retire buy property and do business. It is going to be in French......let's hope it sells well....what do you think?

Reuben Phoolchund, Jun 23, 2014 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

oopps did i reply properly....i invite you to visit my little website on Mauritius which is www.ilemaurice.ch

oopps did i reply properly....i invite you to visit my little website on Mauritius which is www.ilemaurice.ch

Reuben Phoolchund, Jun 23, 2014 @ 16:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1409 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form