Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Looking for travel/holidays partner Sardinia / Sept

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for travel/holidays partner Sardinia / Sept

Looking for a partner(s): female / male for the whole or part of the period: 5-14 Sept

I have booked a studio:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/tancau-village.de.html?aid=311092;label=tancau-village-VK7rKQyGZcIVeJC2iZ5f3QS24827249004:p.

and would be happy to share this accommodation with a female.  Alternative is an apartment which has one bedroom and a living room.  So, there is possibility to have separate rooms.

The place has a big swimming pool and is located 200 m. from the sandy beach, fully equipped kitchen and free wifi in the whole area.  In the surrounding there are plenty of beautiful places to visit so we should rent a car.

Direct Easy Jet flights from Basel to Olbia or Cagliari.

I can do changes to the booking of the accommodation latest by 25th of Aug. 

The text you are quoting:

Looking for a partner(s): female / male for the whole or part of the period: 5-14 Sept

I have booked a studio:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/tancau-village.de.html?aid=311092;label=tancau-village-VK7rKQyGZcIVeJC2iZ5f3QS24827249004:p.

and would be happy to share this accommodation with a female.  Alternative is an apartment which has one bedroom and a living room.  So, there is possibility to have separate rooms.

The place has a big swimming pool and is located 200 m. from the sandy beach, fully equipped kitchen and free wifi in the whole area.  In the surrounding there are plenty of beautiful places to visit so we should rent a car.

Direct Easy Jet flights from Basel to Olbia or Cagliari.

I can do changes to the booking of the accommodation latest by 25th of Aug. 

anamuAug 11, 2013 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form