Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Lugano Anyone??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lugano Anyone??
Hello everyone!! I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips/advice when travelling to Lugano. I will be going this saturday until monday, just a little last minute weekend trip, and I wanted to know where to eat, stay and party!! Its suppose to be a little romantic as well but any ideas help. Thank you so much!
The text you are quoting:
Hello everyone!! I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips/advice when travelling to Lugano. I will be going this saturday until monday, just a little last minute weekend trip, and I wanted to know where to eat, stay and party!! Its suppose to be a little romantic as well but any ideas help. Thank you so much!
PrinFeb 24, 2009 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lugano Anyone??
Post 1
hi Prin,

well, my friend and I were supposed to stay in a nice B&B just outside Ascona's main town along the lake, but the place had flooded few days before when a tree fell on the roof. so we ended up staying in a not-so-nice hotel in locarno. 

However, one place where my friend who lived in Lugano suggested we try was Grotto Morchino for typical local food. It's just outside town on the hill, tucked away in the mountain side.  I went during the funghi season and it was very nice.

Others which i did not try but were recommended are Canvetto Luganese or Gallo d Oro, and for pizza Argentino.

Enjoy!

The text you are quoting:
hi Prin,

well, my friend and I were supposed to stay in a nice B&B just outside Ascona's main town along the lake, but the place had flooded few days before when a tree fell on the roof. so we ended up staying in a not-so-nice hotel in locarno. 

However, one place where my friend who lived in Lugano suggested we try was Grotto Morchino for typical local food. It's just outside town on the hill, tucked away in the mountain side.  I went during the funghi season and it was very nice.

Others which i did not try but were recommended are Canvetto Luganese or Gallo d Oro, and for pizza Argentino.

Enjoy!
YouMeCo, Feb 24, 2009 @ 17:06

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form