Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Montreux Tattoo Convention

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Montreux Tattoo Convention

Looking for someone to join me for an overnight trip to the Montreux Tattoo Convention, Sept 17-18. My plan is to take the train up on Saturday morning (or maybe even bike if I'm feeling insane), attend all day Saturday up through the evening burlesque performances, spend the night in a hotel, and head back Sunday. If someone joins me, we can get a great preferential rate at a hotel (about 90CHF each for a shared room, and that price includes complimentary Saturday tickets, which would be 27CHF each on their own.

We can hang together at the convention, or we can do our separate things. I'm cool either way.

I'm only looking to share a room with another lady (cis or trans). Sorry guys, safety first! Gentlemen are welcome to join for the excursion, though. Naturally, I'd also like to meet up in person before we decide to room together, so that each of us can feel reasonably sure that the other is not an axe murderer.

If you think you might be interested, send me a message!

http://montreuxtattooconvention.ch/

The text you are quoting:

Looking for someone to join me for an overnight trip to the Montreux Tattoo Convention, Sept 17-18. My plan is to take the train up on Saturday morning (or maybe even bike if I'm feeling insane), attend all day Saturday up through the evening burlesque performances, spend the night in a hotel, and head back Sunday. If someone joins me, we can get a great preferential rate at a hotel (about 90CHF each for a shared room, and that price includes complimentary Saturday tickets, which would be 27CHF each on their own.

We can hang together at the convention, or we can do our separate things. I'm cool either way.

I'm only looking to share a room with another lady (cis or trans). Sorry guys, safety first! Gentlemen are welcome to join for the excursion, though. Naturally, I'd also like to meet up in person before we decide to room together, so that each of us can feel reasonably sure that the other is not an axe murderer.

If you think you might be interested, send me a message!

http://montreuxtattooconvention.ch/

Kat LAug 17, 2016 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1229 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1229 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form