Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Moving to Dubai

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Dubai

Hello,

I have finished my BCom in accountancy and planning to join for MBA. My dad got a job in Saudi and we were planning to move there. But we heard that getting admission in colleges there would be difficult if we are not the citizens of Saudi Arabia. 

So mom is going to Saudi and myself moving to Dubai (to stay with my aunty). So I was searching about the Universities there for my MBA and my aunt suggested me the university of Wollongong in Dubai ( https://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/ ). I heard that their campus in Australia is awesome, but I don't know about the one in Dubai. 

So I just wanna know 2 things;

1. What do you think about choosing this Uni? Has any of you been there? Please share your thoughts.

2. What are the nearby hangout spots in Dubai? (especially near the UOWD)

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I have finished my BCom in accountancy and planning to join for MBA. My dad got a job in Saudi and we were planning to move there. But we heard that getting admission in colleges there would be difficult if we are not the citizens of Saudi Arabia. 

So mom is going to Saudi and myself moving to Dubai (to stay with my aunty). So I was searching about the Universities there for my MBA and my aunt suggested me the university of Wollongong in Dubai ( https://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/ ). I heard that their campus in Australia is awesome, but I don't know about the one in Dubai. 

So I just wanna know 2 things;

1. What do you think about choosing this Uni? Has any of you been there? Please share your thoughts.

2. What are the nearby hangout spots in Dubai? (especially near the UOWD)

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Olivia PrincessNov 10, 2017 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1706 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving to Dubai
Post 1

Hi Olivia,

I am currently in Dubai and on here searching for somewhere to live in Geneva for this summer !

i cant tell you too much about your university in Dubai but its pretty well located, buses,trams and metro, so you are very close to everything really :)

Dubai Marina is beautiful, full of restaurants, the marina mall, all the clubs are down that end too , Barasti beach, zero gravity, JBR again an area on the beach with restaurants and shopping.

then in the other direction of your university there is the souk madinat, a beautiful indoor souk again with lots of cafes restaurants and shopping.

No matter where you are in Dubai, everything is beautiful, super safe and never ending lovely weather :)

good luck with your move,if you have any other questions dont hesitate to get in touch:)

suz

Hi Olivia,

I am currently in Dubai and on here searching for somewhere to live in Geneva for this summer !

i cant tell you too much about your university in Dubai but its pretty well located, buses,trams and metro, so you are very close to everything really :)

Dubai Marina is beautiful, full of restaurants, the marina mall, all the clubs are down that end too , Barasti beach, zero gravity, JBR again an area on the beach with restaurants and shopping.

then in the other direction of your university there is the souk madinat, a beautiful indoor souk again with lots of cafes restaurants and shopping.

No matter where you are in Dubai, everything is beautiful, super safe and never ending lovely weather :)

good luck with your move,if you have any other questions dont hesitate to get in touch:)

suz

Suzanne N, Nov 15, 2017 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Moving to Dubai
Post 2

Hi Olivia,

suz

Nov 15, 17 10:19

Thank you so much Suzanne N

Thank you so much Suzanne N

Olivia Princess, Feb 14, 2018 @ 06:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1706 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form