Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Pamukkale-Turkey

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pamukkale-Turkey

Hello,

I will spending a week in Pamukkale in July and wanted to know if anyone had suggestions regarding hotels and excursions (Hierapolis, Ephesus, etc).

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I will spending a week in Pamukkale in July and wanted to know if anyone had suggestions regarding hotels and excursions (Hierapolis, Ephesus, etc).

Karin EFeb 10, 2016 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1345 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pamukkale-Turkey
Post 1

Hi There!

I was in Pamukkale last summer, it is amazing! You can see Hierapolis and Pamukkale in one day really. It's woth staying in one of the coast cities like Selcuk, Then you can go for day trips to know the area. Ephesus is worth a visit!

Hi There!

I was in Pamukkale last summer, it is amazing! You can see Hierapolis and Pamukkale in one day really. It's woth staying in one of the coast cities like Selcuk, Then you can go for day trips to know the area. Ephesus is worth a visit!

Alba M, Feb 12, 2016 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Pamukkale-Turkey
Post 2

Hey. I just went there and booked one of the tours at the old market in Antalya. There are many. Hierapolis and Pammukale is done together. One day is enough for both. Hotel wise, you could stay in Antalya and do all the day trips from there. Its a big city. Base wise you could also look at Selcuk and Fethiye - Ofcourse Fethiye has lot of other things to offer too. Antalya and Fethiye is on one stretch of road - 6 hours drive. Enjoy!

Hey. I just went there and booked one of the tours at the old market in Antalya. There are many. Hierapolis and Pammukale is done together. One day is enough for both. Hotel wise, you could stay in Antalya and do all the day trips from there. Its a big city. Base wise you could also look at Selcuk and Fethiye - Ofcourse Fethiye has lot of other things to offer too. Antalya and Fethiye is on one stretch of road - 6 hours drive. Enjoy!

Anuradha Mundra, Feb 12, 2016 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1345 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form