Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Paris to CDG

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Paris to CDG
Hello,

Could anyone tell me how do you go from Paris Gare de Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport (terminal 2) and how much time doesn't it take?

what are the means of access to the Airport.

Thank you so much in advance.

Rgds

Reny

The text you are quoting:
Hello,

Could anyone tell me how do you go from Paris Gare de Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport (terminal 2) and how much time doesn't it take?

what are the means of access to the Airport.

Thank you so much in advance.

Rgds

Reny
kooljbyNov 13, 2008 @ 10:48

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Paris to CDG
Post 1
You take the RER line A from Gare de Lyon to Chatelet-Les Halles. It's one stop. Then take the RER B to Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2. It's the last stop.

How much time doesn't it take? That's a tough one ;) It takes less than an hour. 50 minutes maybe.

I believe you can also take the Air France bus from Gare de Lyon to CdG directly. Price or times I have no idea.
You take the RER line A from Gare de Lyon to Chatelet-Les Halles. It's one stop. Then take the RER B to Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2. It's the last stop.

How much time doesn't it take? That's a tough one ;) It takes less than an hour. 50 minutes maybe.

I believe you can also take the Air France bus from Gare de Lyon to CdG directly. Price or times I have no idea.
hayes, Nov 13, 2008 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks!! I used the same link to figure out how to get to Orly airport and it directed me to an interactive map of the metro in Paris with details about which lines will be closed in the weekend and more usefull info :)

V

Thanks!! I used the same link to figure out how to get to Orly airport and it directed me to an interactive map of the metro in Paris with details about which lines will be closed in the weekend and more usefull info :)

V
Hoiling, Nov 13, 2008 @ 12:15

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thanks in deed.:)

Reny

Thanks in deed.:)

Reny
kooljby, Nov 13, 2008 @ 12:26

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
[quote][b]

Hoiling (13/11/2008)[/b]

[/quote]

Ahhh, crap.

Hey Hoiling, could you post that link you're talking about? You found it off Tinkie's big link? ... I can't find what it could be. I have to go to Orly on Saturday and I'm not keen on the idea of arriving in Paris to find important RER lines shut. Because, y'know, this happens every time I go to Paris!
[quote][b]

Hoiling (13/11/2008)[/b]

[/quote]

Ahhh, crap.

Hey Hoiling, could you post that link you're talking about? You found it off Tinkie's big link? ... I can't find what it could be. I have to go to Orly on Saturday and I'm not keen on the idea of arriving in Paris to find important RER lines shut. Because, y'know, this happens every time I go to Paris!
hayes, Nov 13, 2008 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ahhh, crap.

Hey Hoiling, could you post that link you're talking about? You found it off Tinkie's big link? ... I can't find what it could be. I have to go to Orly on Saturday and I'm not keen on the idea of arriving in Paris to find important RER lines shut. Because, y'know, this happens every time I go to Paris![/quote]

Here it is, I found it off the main wedbsite Tinkie sent but can't remember how, anyway this is the link to the main page

http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php 

You can select itineraries, and then choose the departure stop, arrival etc and if you click on a specific stop will tell you if it's closed or not (I found out I have to take a different metro line to get to where I have to .. cause one will be closed in the weekend) ...

Hope it helps you!!

V

Ahhh, crap.

Hey Hoiling, could you post that link you're talking about? You found it off Tinkie's big link? ... I can't find what it could be. I have to go to Orly on Saturday and I'm not keen on the idea of arriving in Paris to find important RER lines shut. Because, y'know, this happens every time I go to Paris![/quote]

Here it is, I found it off the main wedbsite Tinkie sent but can't remember how, anyway this is the link to the main page

http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php 

You can select itineraries, and then choose the departure stop, arrival etc and if you click on a specific stop will tell you if it's closed or not (I found out I have to take a different metro line to get to where I have to .. cause one will be closed in the weekend) ...

Hope it helps you!!

V
Hoiling, Nov 13, 2008 @ 12:45

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
[quote][b]

Hoiling (13/11/2008)[/b]

Hope it helps you!!

[/quote]

That helps a lot -- thanks! The map is quite impressive (although in going from Gare de Lyon to Orly it made 2 decisions that I don't agree with).
[quote][b]

Hoiling (13/11/2008)[/b]

Hope it helps you!!

[/quote]

That helps a lot -- thanks! The map is quite impressive (although in going from Gare de Lyon to Orly it made 2 decisions that I don't agree with).
hayes, Nov 13, 2008 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
[quote][b]

tinkie (13/11/2008)[/b]

to Orly is easy and modern, just take the Orly val :-) but it doesn't work too late in the evening[/quote]

Yeah, you're probably right. I keep having to remind myself that: (a) I'm not paying; and (b) there is no point in going through Denfert. And yeah, Orlyval is cooler. And RER not subject to traffic. Probably I will go that way, yes.
[quote][b]

tinkie (13/11/2008)[/b]

to Orly is easy and modern, just take the Orly val :-) but it doesn't work too late in the evening[/quote]

Yeah, you're probably right. I keep having to remind myself that: (a) I'm not paying; and (b) there is no point in going through Denfert. And yeah, Orlyval is cooler. And RER not subject to traffic. Probably I will go that way, yes.
hayes, Nov 13, 2008 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form