Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Relocation of some of my stuff from Nantes, France to Lausanne, Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocation of some of my stuff from Nantes, France to Lausanne, Switzerland

Hello everyone,

I've moved to Lausanne, Switzerland from Nantes, France since 2 years now. However, some of my stuff (7 boxes and about 5 packages) are still in my friends' basement.

If anyone is relocating to France from Switzerland or vice-versa, could you please contact me ? If you can bring my stuff on the return or onward journey combined with your stuff, I'll definitely share the fuel costs as well as the percentage of costs incurred for the volume applicable in my case.

If anyone in your known circle of family and friends is relocating to France or to Switzerland, please help me get in touch with them.

Here is my email address: [email protected].

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I've moved to Lausanne, Switzerland from Nantes, France since 2 years now. However, some of my stuff (7 boxes and about 5 packages) are still in my friends' basement.

If anyone is relocating to France from Switzerland or vice-versa, could you please contact me ? If you can bring my stuff on the return or onward journey combined with your stuff, I'll definitely share the fuel costs as well as the percentage of costs incurred for the volume applicable in my case.

If anyone in your known circle of family and friends is relocating to France or to Switzerland, please help me get in touch with them.

Here is my email address: [email protected].

Thanks

Mandira HJul 2, 2014 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1170 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1170 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form