Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Ride offered Geneva > Munich, June 12, 36 euros per seat (2 seats available)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ride offered Geneva > Munich, June 12, 36 euros per seat (2 seats available)

(I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place - is there any specific car sharing page on Glocals? I have also posted on BlahBlahCar..)

My husband (David) and I are PhD students at CERN and will be driving our 2008 VW Polo from Geneva to Munich on June 12 (starting around 9am). We have room for two (or three, but it would be tight) additional people in our car. 

I've set the cost at about what BlahBlahCar recommends for gas sharing - 36 euros per seat, or 6 euros per 100km if you want us to drop you off somewhere along the way (6 euro minimum).

David will be the main driver; he is a great, smooth driver with lots of experience and has never had an accident. We're cool with music or podcasts or food in the car. We're generally quiet but friendly, and looking forward to the trip!

The text you are quoting:

(I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place - is there any specific car sharing page on Glocals? I have also posted on BlahBlahCar..)

My husband (David) and I are PhD students at CERN and will be driving our 2008 VW Polo from Geneva to Munich on June 12 (starting around 9am). We have room for two (or three, but it would be tight) additional people in our car. 

I've set the cost at about what BlahBlahCar recommends for gas sharing - 36 euros per seat, or 6 euros per 100km if you want us to drop you off somewhere along the way (6 euro minimum).

David will be the main driver; he is a great, smooth driver with lots of experience and has never had an accident. We're cool with music or podcasts or food in the car. We're generally quiet but friendly, and looking forward to the trip!

Callie BertscheMay 28, 2014 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1098 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1098 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form