Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Suggestions reqd for Italy trip

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Suggestions reqd for Italy trip
HI folks

I am planning to travel across entire Italy in month of dec..want to cover major places like..rome, vatican ,florence,pisa, venice and milan...i need help from you guys on

1. Major places to cover in these cities..we all know that in these places a person can spend 20 days easily but beacuse i have just 4-5 days at hand...i just want to see really main ones..places which one should never ever miss..

2. how and from where to get cheap travel tickets for it...i want to start from geneva...which rail service to go for...is there any half fare card or day pass kind of thing for travlleing to italy....will swiss half fare can be used anywhere.....whts is best way to travel within italy...

I am just hoping if someone has already planned or done this kind of trip....can help me with tips n tricks...DOs n DONTs for it....opening closing times of these places/any holidays...anthing..any information you thing wud be helpful

thanks in advance..

cheeers

Livewire

The text you are quoting:
HI folks

I am planning to travel across entire Italy in month of dec..want to cover major places like..rome, vatican ,florence,pisa, venice and milan...i need help from you guys on

1. Major places to cover in these cities..we all know that in these places a person can spend 20 days easily but beacuse i have just 4-5 days at hand...i just want to see really main ones..places which one should never ever miss..

2. how and from where to get cheap travel tickets for it...i want to start from geneva...which rail service to go for...is there any half fare card or day pass kind of thing for travlleing to italy....will swiss half fare can be used anywhere.....whts is best way to travel within italy...

I am just hoping if someone has already planned or done this kind of trip....can help me with tips n tricks...DOs n DONTs for it....opening closing times of these places/any holidays...anthing..any information you thing wud be helpful

thanks in advance..

cheeers

Livewire
livewireNov 19, 2008 @ 18:59

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 693 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 693 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form