Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Summer language exchange in the US for a 13yo?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Summer language exchange in the US for a 13yo?

Hi 

Anyone can recommend or tip on an organisation that organizes homestay summer exchange programs for preteens in the US? 

My 13yo son wants to go but organisations I know of only accept teens over 15/16. And the very few I found only offer campus accomodation. I'd rather have him in a family environment rather than "left alone" in a campus.

Thanks for any tip

The text you are quoting:

Hi 

Anyone can recommend or tip on an organisation that organizes homestay summer exchange programs for preteens in the US? 

My 13yo son wants to go but organisations I know of only accept teens over 15/16. And the very few I found only offer campus accomodation. I'd rather have him in a family environment rather than "left alone" in a campus.

Thanks for any tip

swisskissMar 7, 2013 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Summer language exchange in the US for a 13yo?
Post 1

Hi!

My sister  went to the US with WorldLink. I am not sure if the place kids as young as your son but you can still check it.

I can also talk with her current host family and maybe you van find an arrangement with them.

Let me know by private message.

Hi!

My sister  went to the US with WorldLink. I am not sure if the place kids as young as your son but you can still check it.

I can also talk with her current host family and maybe you van find an arrangement with them.

Let me know by private message.

Maggy L, Mar 7, 2013 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Summer language exchange in the US for a 13yo?
Post 2

Have a look at Education First: http://internationalschoolparent.com/education-first-languages-learning-abroad/ - Based in Zurich and send children all over the world.

Have a look at Education First: http://internationalschoolparent.com/education-first-languages-learning-abroad/ - Based in Zurich and send children all over the world.

nickg_44, Jan 27, 2015 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form