Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Three months stay in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Three months stay in Geneva

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a place to stay in Geneva for three months from 11/12 Sep until 10/11 December. I'm doing a short term internship at NGO near UN office. I've looked at some websites for a place to stay and the price was easily over 1200chf...

I'm tight on my budget - looking for a place to stay with reasonable price, safe neighborhood. I don't mind sharing room/flat. But if it is roommate, I would prefer female roommate though.

If you guys know anyone who is renting rooms, looking for a short-term roomate, or suggest where to look for, your response would be greatly appreciated!

Bests,

Hanna

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a place to stay in Geneva for three months from 11/12 Sep until 10/11 December. I'm doing a short term internship at NGO near UN office. I've looked at some websites for a place to stay and the price was easily over 1200chf...

I'm tight on my budget - looking for a place to stay with reasonable price, safe neighborhood. I don't mind sharing room/flat. But if it is roommate, I would prefer female roommate though.

If you guys know anyone who is renting rooms, looking for a short-term roomate, or suggest where to look for, your response would be greatly appreciated!

Bests,

Hanna

hanna nohAug 23, 2013 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1066 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Three months stay in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Welcome to Geneva!

You can join UN housing interns in the facebook page to look for accomodation. I found the price ranges from 600CHF to 800CHF in the offers there.

or you can put some advertisement seeking for accomodation here in glocals but I think UN housing interns would be more useful. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/198582546867407/

Cheers,

Nara

The text you are quoting:

Hi Welcome to Geneva!

You can join UN housing interns in the facebook page to look for accomodation. I found the price ranges from 600CHF to 800CHF in the offers there.

or you can put some advertisement seeking for accomodation here in glocals but I think UN housing interns would be more useful. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/198582546867407/

Cheers,

Nara

Nara B, Aug 23, 2013 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Three months stay in Geneva
Post 2

Thanks a lot Nara!

I sure will explore the facebook page.