Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Traveling with Wine!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Traveling with Wine!

I am going back to the states for Christmas and the one thing my mom asked me to bring back is Swiss and French wine ans possibly lemoncello. I am flying with Swiss Inernational Airlines. It is obvious that I must put it in my checked baggage. I was wondering if anyone knew what the limit was (1 bottle, two...). I tried caling and the airlnes said I must speak with the customs at the airport, but they are closed today and tomorrow (which is when I leave).

Thanks! and Merry Christmas!

The text you are quoting:

I am going back to the states for Christmas and the one thing my mom asked me to bring back is Swiss and French wine ans possibly lemoncello. I am flying with Swiss Inernational Airlines. It is obvious that I must put it in my checked baggage. I was wondering if anyone knew what the limit was (1 bottle, two...). I tried caling and the airlnes said I must speak with the customs at the airport, but they are closed today and tomorrow (which is when I leave).

Thanks! and Merry Christmas!

Alex MDec 20, 2014 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1424 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Traveling with Wine!
Post 1

As much as you want (providing that you are 21...). However more than one liter is subject to an import tax.

The text you are quoting:

As much as you want (providing that you are 21...). However more than one liter is subject to an import tax.

Casuistik, Dec 20, 2014 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1424 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form