Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Trip to Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona) -- suggestions/interested to join??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Trip to Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona) -- suggestions/interested to join??

Hi,

I, along with a friend are planning to a short fun filled trip to Spain from 15-18 August.

Need suggestions about places to visit, parties, hotels, public transport beaches...etc.

Anyone interested to join is most welcome...bigger group<=> more fun Wink

Thanks in advance....Cheers!!

-Nitin

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I, along with a friend are planning to a short fun filled trip to Spain from 15-18 August.

Need suggestions about places to visit, parties, hotels, public transport beaches...etc.

Anyone interested to join is most welcome...bigger group<=> more fun Wink

Thanks in advance....Cheers!!

-Nitin

Nitin GJul 10, 2013 @ 01:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1492 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Trip to Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona) -- suggestions/interested to join??
Post 1

Hi Nitin,

Great trip, shame its so short!

I know a few places in Barcelona, you should look up a little reggae bar called Sweet Rebel, nice cocktails, no tourists.  Its on calle d'ample (i think) in la Gotica.

Sea food lunch at the beach front restaurants is great and reasonably priced.  Get there before 1 o clock, be careful at nighttime.  Lots of vultures in Barcelona.

For Ibiza I'd suggest that you stay in the south of the island, away from all the drunken british people (I'm english, i know what there like, it's not pretty).  Look for a hotel near Bora Bora and you can't go wrong.  Whats more its near the big club's such as Space, Urshuaiu, and Pacha.   There is nice beach, safe, clean with music, voila.

I'll actually be in ibiza on the 17th of August so we might even be able to share a cerveza or two.

Any questions, get in touch.

Regards

Karl

Hi Nitin,

I know a few places in Barcelona, you should look up a little reggae bar called Sweet Rebel, nice cocktails, no tourists.  Its on calle d'ample (i think) in la Gotica.

Sea food lunch at the beach front restaurants is great and reasonably priced.  Get there before 1 o clock, be careful at nighttime.  Lots of vultures in Barcelona.

For Ibiza I'd suggest that you stay in the south of the island, away from all the drunken british people (I'm english, i know what there like, it's not pretty).  Look for a hotel near Bora Bora and you can't go wrong.  Whats more its near the big club's such as Space, Urshuaiu, and Pacha.   There is nice beach, safe, clean with music, voila.

I'll actually be in ibiza on the 17th of August so we might even be able to share a cerveza or two.

Regards

Karl

camdenkarl, Jul 10, 2013 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks buddy...
any more suggestions...specially for hotels in Ibiza ( budjet around 100 EUR ) 

Thanks buddy...

Nitin G, Jul 19, 2013 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Nitin,

Regards

Karl

Jul 10, 13 09:12

Sorry but on 17th I'll be leaving for Barcelona...

Sorry but on 17th I'll be leaving for Barcelona...

Nitin G, Jul 19, 2013 @ 00:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks buddy...

Jul 19, 13 00:28

Hi,

You might struggle to find a room for that amount, especially in August but you could try hotel mare nostrum, basic, clean, good location, pool etc

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/playasolclubmarenostrum.en-us.html?aid=301584;label=de-%2AaHu5711G9ictZAzhIInHgS13283061781%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2300.000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=38a96e43d35fe768680d74bc41b0d31f;dcid=2

Most hotels are in good condition in ibiza, i've also heard that there are some good hostels and even camping sites, so you could check them out too.

Have fun

P.S this is a nice site with a forum you can log into, anything you need to know you can find here, you have to wait for your account to de activated before you can post though.  http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

Hi,

You might struggle to find a room for that amount, especially in August but you could try hotel mare nostrum, basic, clean, good location, pool etc

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/playasolclubmarenostrum.en-us.html?aid=301584;label=de-%2AaHu5711G9ictZAzhIInHgS13283061781%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2300.000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=38a96e43d35fe768680d74bc41b0d31f;dcid=2

Most hotels are in good condition in ibiza, i've also heard that there are some good hostels and even camping sites, so you could check them out too.

Have fun

P.S this is a nice site with a forum you can log into, anything you need to know you can find here, you have to wait for your account to de activated before you can post though.  http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

camdenkarl, Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1492 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form