Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Trip to Thailand

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Trip to Thailand
Hallo!

I am going to Thailand next 18.10, for 3 weeks. Can you suggest me the best way to visit Bangkok? so huge....in which area it is better to stay ? I am planning to visit Bangkok, Ayuttaya and the area (well choose an island) south of Phuket

thanks glocalers! :D

Samuela

The text you are quoting:
Hallo!

I am going to Thailand next 18.10, for 3 weeks. Can you suggest me the best way to visit Bangkok? so huge....in which area it is better to stay ? I am planning to visit Bangkok, Ayuttaya and the area (well choose an island) south of Phuket

Samuela
SamuelaOct 9, 2008 @ 11:59

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Trip to Thailand
Post 1
What is your budget for Phuket? *****Hotel or guest house? I have 3-4 recommendations for hotels and more, but need to know your travel style. How will you move around? Bus, plane, car rental? What kind of activities?

Then I can help you,

Patrick

What is your budget for Phuket? *****Hotel or guest house? I have 3-4 recommendations for hotels and more, but need to know your travel style. How will you move around? Bus, plane, car rental? What kind of activities?

Then I can help you,

Patrick
Patrick, Oct 10, 2008 @ 11:42

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Dear all, thanks a lot for all these suggestions!

Actually I have no reservation yet, will see on place :w00t:

I am travelling alone, my budget is medium-low...

As written before, my idea is to visit Bangkok and Ayuttaya,  Koh Phi Phi and if still time the last week in Bangkok again for a massage school.

Samuela

Dear all, thanks a lot for all these suggestions!

Actually I have no reservation yet, will see on place :w00t:

I am travelling alone, my budget is medium-low...

As written before, my idea is to visit Bangkok and Ayuttaya,  Koh Phi Phi and if still time the last week in Bangkok again for a massage school.

Samuela
Samuela, Oct 10, 2008 @ 12:25

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi! As a place to stay I would recommend the "take a nap" hostel, well situated, very close to a BTS station (Skytrain) and away from the Khao San Road which is the center of backpackers and not very "thai". http://www.takeanaphotel.com/

It's about 1000 baths for one night but I think it is worth it. As you are near a central BTS station you will be able to visit all places in Bangkok you want to visit not being stuck in the well know traffic...

Good luck!

[quote]Hallo!

Samuela[/quote]
Hi! As a place to stay I would recommend the "take a nap" hostel, well situated, very close to a BTS station (Skytrain) and away from the Khao San Road which is the center of backpackers and not very "thai". http://www.takeanaphotel.com/

It's about 1000 baths for one night but I think it is worth it. As you are near a central BTS station you will be able to visit all places in Bangkok you want to visit not being stuck in the well know traffic...

Good luck!

[quote]Hallo!

Samuela[/quote]
sami, Oct 10, 2008 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 972 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form