Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Wakeboarding camps

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wakeboarding camps

good evening :)

I'm searcing for an ad-hoc holiday location at the end of July. Sea or lake with wakeboarding facilities is kind of all I need . Searched the internet and found some offers in Andalucia-Spain, soth of France and Turkey. Does anybody know anything more...maybe already been on a wakeboard camp in a nice location ??

Would appreciate some light :) and guidance!

Thanks a mil!

The text you are quoting:

good evening :)

I'm searcing for an ad-hoc holiday location at the end of July. Sea or lake with wakeboarding facilities is kind of all I need . Searched the internet and found some offers in Andalucia-Spain, soth of France and Turkey. Does anybody know anything more...maybe already been on a wakeboard camp in a nice location ??

Would appreciate some light :) and guidance!

Thanks a mil!

Sylvia Jul 16, 2012 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1965 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wakeboarding camps
Post 1

I've heard good things about this one in Spain:

http://www.xtreme-gene.com/

I'd say steer clear of sea camps to get the best out of it.

I believe there are a few on German lakes and one or two in Croatia also.

Other than that, if you fancy going further away, Florida has a lot of very good camps.

Good luck.

I've heard good things about this one in Spain:

http://www.xtreme-gene.com/

I'd say steer clear of sea camps to get the best out of it.

I believe there are a few on German lakes and one or two in Croatia also.

Other than that, if you fancy going further away, Florida has a lot of very good camps.

Good luck.

royle, Jul 17, 2012 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, so anyone from the group visited this one (Xtreme Gene) in Spain? From the website, looks nice to me (calm lake water) and nice nature around, probably warm weather as well... Would like to go there this summer if positive feedbacks?

thnx!

Hi, so anyone from the group visited this one (Xtreme Gene) in Spain? From the website, looks nice to me (calm lake water) and nice nature around, probably warm weather as well... Would like to go there this summer if positive feedbacks?

thnx!

Bruno S, Apr 21, 2013 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

i went to portugal to this place last year and had a great time. had a look at the one in spain but it seemed a bit too regimented for me. The site used to have an english part but they seem to have forgotten that with the new one. it was pretty much only eastern europeans there, but great equipment, really chilled vibe and the lake is awesome. i was unlucky to get rain but normally it's hot as hell. I wouldn't go to anywhere in the sea as you need flat water to get the most out of it, hence zurichsee is too choppy (i ride there during the summer and unless you go super early or late it's always wavy). lemme know if you want to know anything else! :)

G.

http://www.delawake.lv/wakeboard_camp_portugal

i went to portugal to this place last year and had a great time. had a look at the one in spain but it seemed a bit too regimented for me. The site used to have an english part but they seem to have forgotten that with the new one. it was pretty much only eastern europeans there, but great equipment, really chilled vibe and the lake is awesome. i was unlucky to get rain but normally it's hot as hell. I wouldn't go to anywhere in the sea as you need flat water to get the most out of it, hence zurichsee is too choppy (i ride there during the summer and unless you go super early or late it's always wavy). lemme know if you want to know anything else! :)

G.

http://www.delawake.lv/wakeboard_camp_portugal

G___, Apr 22, 2013 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

oh and Tea B- i tried kitesurfing in silvaplana last year - it's great! but no wakeboarding at all. the lake is tiny and FULL of kite surfers and windsurfers. no boats allowed on that lake, but there may well be some other lakes nearby that do it (some looked perfect for it, i just didn't see anyone riding or any boats there)

oh and Tea B- i tried kitesurfing in silvaplana last year - it's great! but no wakeboarding at all. the lake is tiny and FULL of kite surfers and windsurfers. no boats allowed on that lake, but there may well be some other lakes nearby that do it (some looked perfect for it, i just didn't see anyone riding or any boats there)

G___, Apr 22, 2013 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I subscribed for the Extreme:Gen in Cordoba, for last week of may, lets see how good it will be...

any of you with skipper license for a motorboat?

I look for someone nerby Geneva with skipper license or even his boat and interested in wakeboarding? I have a boat here and the license but need 2nd kupper as my good friend just left Geneva for good so still not on the lake this year, pretty shamed....

I subscribed for the Extreme:Gen in Cordoba, for last week of may, lets see how good it will be...

I look for someone nerby Geneva with skipper license or even his boat and interested in wakeboarding? I have a boat here and the license but need 2nd kupper as my good friend just left Geneva for good so still not on the lake this year, pretty shamed....

Bruno S, Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Apr 30, 13 01:47

Hey Bruno,

how did the extreme:gen camp go? i'm thinking of doing a camp like this and would be interested to know what it was like. good instructors? equipment? was the lake calm all the time? location-wise is there other stuff to do as well? 

Hey Bruno,

how did the extreme:gen camp go? i'm thinking of doing a camp like this and would be interested to know what it was like. good instructors? equipment? was the lake calm all the time? location-wise is there other stuff to do as well? 

G___, Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1965 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form