Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Want to Go to Amsterdam for the Weekend? March 27 to 30

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Want to Go to Amsterdam for the Weekend? March 27 to 30
I am heading up to Amsterdam for the weekend, no not for what you are thinking, I have colleagues flying into Europe and will meet them during their trip, which they happen to be in Amsterdam during that weekend.

If you looking for a cheap, fun getaway from Geneva let me know, will be leaving Geneva 8:20pm Friday night, direct flight to Amsterdam, arriving back to Geneva at 8:40am on Monday.  Gives us 2 full days and 3 good nights in Amsterdam.

Flight costs is only 300 (with KLM) and hotel cost is also cheap, let me know if you want to come, so far there will be 5 people, 3 of us know each other well, 2 others that are new to the group.

The text you are quoting:
I am heading up to Amsterdam for the weekend, no not for what you are thinking, I have colleagues flying into Europe and will meet them during their trip, which they happen to be in Amsterdam during that weekend.

If you looking for a cheap, fun getaway from Geneva let me know, will be leaving Geneva 8:20pm Friday night, direct flight to Amsterdam, arriving back to Geneva at 8:40am on Monday.  Gives us 2 full days and 3 good nights in Amsterdam.

Flight costs is only 300 (with KLM) and hotel cost is also cheap, let me know if you want to come, so far there will be 5 people, 3 of us know each other well, 2 others that are new to the group.
CanadianMar 20, 2009 @ 15:26

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Want to Go to Amsterdam for the Weekend? March 27 to 30
Post 1
Hey Stephen,

You should post this on the Member-Activities section, and I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Enjoy the 'dam,

Nir

Hey Stephen,

You should post this on the Member-Activities section, and I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Enjoy the 'dam,

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 20, 2009 @ 16:08

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Want to Go to Amsterdam for the Weekend? March 27 to 30
Post 2
Just a quick update, there are now 6 of us going to Amsterdam for the weekend, but we have 1 bed/reservation left at the hostel.

Airfare is 300 CHF with KLM and Hostel is 22 Euro a night, so for around 400 CHF you can join us for a weekend in Amsterdam.

Let me know if you are coming...

Just a quick update, there are now 6 of us going to Amsterdam for the weekend, but we have 1 bed/reservation left at the hostel.

Airfare is 300 CHF with KLM and Hostel is 22 Euro a night, so for around 400 CHF you can join us for a weekend in Amsterdam.

Let me know if you are coming...
Canadian, Mar 24, 2009 @ 12:44

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 918 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form