Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > What is the best way to travel from Geneva to La Rochelle in August?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What is the best way to travel from Geneva to La Rochelle in August?
The place I am going to rent there is available on specific dates form Sat to Sat. It appears that it is just impossible to fly budget from GVA to LRH at THAT far...

any advice? thanks.

The text you are quoting:
The place I am going to rent there is available on specific dates form Sat to Sat. It appears that it is just impossible to fly budget from GVA to LRH at THAT far...

any advice? thanks.
FerneysienneApr 13, 2009 @ 22:19

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 872 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: What is the best way to travel from Geneva to La Rochelle in August?
Post 1
[quote]The placeI am going to rent thereis available on specific dates form Sat to Sat. It appears that it is justimpossible to fly budgetfrom GVA to LRH at THAT far...

any advice? thanks.[/quote]

Fly Baboo flies to Biarritz and Bordeaux and usually the flights are very affordable. I'm not sure of the flight schedule though.
The text you are quoting:
[quote]The placeI am going to rent thereis available on specific dates form Sat to Sat. It appears that it is justimpossible to fly budgetfrom GVA to LRH at THAT far...

any advice? thanks.[/quote]

Fly Baboo flies to Biarritz and Bordeaux and usually the flights are very affordable. I'm not sure of the flight schedule though.
lmcdowell, Apr 18, 2009 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 872 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form