Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > ideas for warm travel in feb. for family

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ideas for warm travel in feb. for family
hey, does anyone have some ideas of great adventures to a warm place for 2 weeks in feb for family with 4 kids, ranging from 7 year old boy to 3 girls up to 11?

i'd like it to be a similar time zone so jet lag doesn't intensify. we will be joined by a fam coming from the states. thanks so much!
The text you are quoting:
hey, does anyone have some ideas of great adventures to a warm place for 2 weeks in feb for family with 4 kids, ranging from 7 year old boy to 3 girls up to 11?

i'd like it to be a similar time zone so jet lag doesn't intensify. we will be joined by a fam coming from the states. thanks so much!
CathyOct 16, 2008 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2220 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ideas for warm travel in feb. for family
Post 1
Hi Gambia is warm in February and they are on GMT time so you won't get the jet lag. (They are 2 hours behind Switzerland) Unfortunately we went before we had children - but I do remember there being lots of children there at the time
Hi Gambia is warm in February and they are on GMT time so you won't get the jet lag. (They are 2 hours behind Switzerland) Unfortunately we went before we had children - but I do remember there being lots of children there at the time
pazzer, Oct 16, 2008 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
[quote]hey, does anyone have some ideas of great adventures to a warm place for 2 weeks in feb for family with 4 kids, ranging from 7 year old boy to 3 girls up to 11?

i'd like it to be a similar time zone so jet lag doesn't intensify. we will be joined by a fam coming from the states. thanks so much![/quote]

well i would suggest you to go to Marrackech or more in the south of Marrocco such as Ouarzazate

sun, good hotels, fantastic food...
[quote]hey, does anyone have some ideas of great adventures to a warm place for 2 weeks in feb for family with 4 kids, ranging from 7 year old boy to 3 girls up to 11?

i'd like it to be a similar time zone so jet lag doesn't intensify. we will be joined by a fam coming from the states. thanks so much![/quote]

well i would suggest you to go to Marrackech or more in the south of Marrocco such as Ouarzazate

sun, good hotels, fantastic food...
adelinda, Oct 16, 2008 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
It's difficult to find a warm place without travelling too far...

I'd suggest a naturalist cruise in Galapagos, Ecuador. It's quite expensive though..

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I can give you more advise..
It's difficult to find a warm place without travelling too far...

I'd suggest a naturalist cruise in Galapagos, Ecuador. It's quite expensive though..

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I can give you more advise..
Lalulita, Oct 17, 2008 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hey of course Sharm El-sheikh Egypt u will enjoy the beauty of the red sea, all hotels ve many sources for entertainment for chhildren, it's only one hour time difference in winter & 4h 30 min flight.

but the question is which hotel cause therer many hotels

may be u can try four seasons resort, try this web site

http://www.sovereign.com/hotel/113760

any further information , i am ready

Shady

Hey of course Sharm El-sheikh Egypt u will enjoy the beauty of the red sea, all hotels ve many sources for entertainment for chhildren, it's only one hour time difference in winter & 4h 30 min flight.

but the question is which hotel cause therer many hotels

may be u can try four seasons resort, try this web site

http://www.sovereign.com/hotel/113760

any further information , i am ready

Shady
shadyfahmy, Nov 2, 2008 @ 00:15

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi,

Indiah !    ...india ofcourse can suit ur purpose for she's the best in that time !  ....with kids(if looking for beaches) -goa,kerela ! for the greener hills- shimla. tough there r lots of other places in for a terrific memory !   ...u can mail me up if u require sme other helps in travels in india !

..best of luck for ur trip ahead !

arpan

hi,

Indiah !    ...india ofcourse can suit ur purpose for she's the best in that time !  ....with kids(if looking for beaches) -goa,kerela ! for the greener hills- shimla. tough there r lots of other places in for a terrific memory !   ...u can mail me up if u require sme other helps in travels in india !

..best of luck for ur trip ahead !

arpan
arpan, Nov 9, 2008 @ 17:04

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2220 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form