Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > tanzania - namibia from the 22nd of august til the 3 of september 16. departure from Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
tanzania - namibia from the 22nd of august til the 3 of september 16. departure from Geneva

Hi evefybody,

Feeling adventures with the sun and wild field, feeling watching african animals mixed with treck during 2 weeks.

This is my dream for so long to celebrate my bachelor in june.

My goal in my life feeling my heart and my spirit

Cheeres

D.KissFoot in Mouth

The text you are quoting:

Hi evefybody,

Feeling adventures with the sun and wild field, feeling watching african animals mixed with treck during 2 weeks.

Cheeres

D.KissFoot in Mouth

ChampionneFeb 7, 2016 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1492 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: tanzania - namibia from the 22nd of august til the 3 of september 16. departure from Geneva
Post 1

Hi evefybody,

Cheeres

D.KissFoot in Mouth

Feb 7, 16 16:59

Hi Champ!

We have just put together a comprehensive tour of Namibia but will leave already on 23/03. However, if you need any information or tips where to go and what to do, please feel free to PM us. This is a tour of Namibia only from Windhoek.

Hi Champ!

We have just put together a comprehensive tour of Namibia but will leave already on 23/03. However, if you need any information or tips where to go and what to do, please feel free to PM us. This is a tour of Namibia only from Windhoek.

sheila c, Feb 7, 2016 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: tanzania - namibia from the 22nd of august til the 3 of september 16. departure from Geneva
Post 2

Thanks so much Sheila super. I canno't wait to go. We keep in touch with the organisation. Take care cheers

Thanks so much Sheila super. I canno't wait to go. We keep in touch with the organisation. Take care cheers

Championne, Feb 7, 2016 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

I've been to Tanzania for 6 weeks a few years ago, it was the trip of my life! I have contacts in Moshi if you ever wish to visit a local school or to do some volunteer work. Moshi is not far from Mt. Kilimanjaro and the seregentti and other national parks popular for safaris.

Have a great trip!

Hello,

I've been to Tanzania for 6 weeks a few years ago, it was the trip of my life! I have contacts in Moshi if you ever wish to visit a local school or to do some volunteer work. Moshi is not far from Mt. Kilimanjaro and the seregentti and other national parks popular for safaris.

Have a great trip!

geojusto, Feb 8, 2016 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Geojusto,

I wish I could have more time to spend there. Thanks you so much Geojusto.. you are amazing. I am so happy to go there. It gives me strengh, courage and spirit in my studies. For sure I would like to have contact because i am studying teaching in education and sciences. I would like to go overseas to make it.

Take care and keep in touchs

Cheers

Delph

Hi Geojusto,

I wish I could have more time to spend there. Thanks you so much Geojusto.. you are amazing. I am so happy to go there. It gives me strengh, courage and spirit in my studies. For sure I would like to have contact because i am studying teaching in education and sciences. I would like to go overseas to make it.

Take care and keep in touchs

Cheers

Delph

Championne, Feb 8, 2016 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Awesome, here's the link to the NGO where I've worked. They are used to receive volunteers to teach English, sports, math, science, etc...

It's a great experience!!!

http://www.e-watu.com/

Awesome, here's the link to the NGO where I've worked. They are used to receive volunteers to teach English, sports, math, science, etc...

It's a great experience!!!

http://www.e-watu.com/

geojusto, Feb 8, 2016 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Amazing, i definitely want to go after my Master in 2 more years here in Geneva. I am building foundation in Switerzland before leaving. We never know life. I like to America and Canada. it^s ruch, dynamic up there. I just love the world. It gives me peace and living sensations.

Where are you come from Brazil? At the moment, i work in the HUG (University Hospital of Geneva, but i am not a doctor or nurce unfortunatelly...) but i am still gain experiences and training.

Cheers

D.

Amazing, i definitely want to go after my Master in 2 more years here in Geneva. I am building foundation in Switerzland before leaving. We never know life. I like to America and Canada. it^s ruch, dynamic up there. I just love the world. It gives me peace and living sensations.

Where are you come from Brazil? At the moment, i work in the HUG (University Hospital of Geneva, but i am not a doctor or nurce unfortunatelly...) but i am still gain experiences and training.

Cheers

D.

Championne, Feb 8, 2016 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1492 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form