Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > 2.5 room apartment in Adliswil (15min away from Zurich HB)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
2.5 room apartment in Adliswil (15min away from Zurich HB)

I'm loooking for someone to rent or sublet my apartment starting from 1st of April.

For subletting, the duration is negociable and the apartment is fully furnished.

Details:
  - Apartment has officially 60m2 (as described in the rental contract), however only 50m2 are actually usable.

- 1540 CHF/ month. Includes rent and all utilities except electricity (~30CHF/month).

- Composed of a living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and corridor. The kitched and the living room are connected and make a large open area. The apartment was fully renovated just before I moved in (July 2014).

- Washing room (1 floor below) with washing machine and drier to share with 2 other apartments. Can be used pretty much at any time, including during the night.

- Garden with barbeque, covered table, and chairs.

- Small wooden shed and cellar box for storage.

Contact details:
  - 076 304 52 51 (Radu) or [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

I'm loooking for someone to rent or sublet my apartment starting from 1st of April.

For subletting, the duration is negociable and the apartment is fully furnished.

Details:
  - Apartment has officially 60m2 (as described in the rental contract), however only 50m2 are actually usable.

- 1540 CHF/ month. Includes rent and all utilities except electricity (~30CHF/month).

- Composed of a living room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and corridor. The kitched and the living room are connected and make a large open area. The apartment was fully renovated just before I moved in (July 2014).

- Washing room (1 floor below) with washing machine and drier to share with 2 other apartments. Can be used pretty much at any time, including during the night.

- Garden with barbeque, covered table, and chairs.

- Small wooden shed and cellar box for storage.

Contact details:
  - 076 304 52 51 (Radu) or [email protected]

Radu SMar 9, 2016 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1506 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1506 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form