Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > 70.3 Half Ironman Triathlon, Rapperswil/Jona 2012

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
70.3 Half Ironman Triathlon, Rapperswil/Jona 2012

Hi evrybody

My name is Brian Murphy, i am a golf professional from ireland and a keen sports and fitness enthuiast.

I wanted to throw out an idea/invitation to anybody out there who would like to participate in a relay format for this years rapperswill Half Ironman 70.3 triathlon race on sunday june 4!!!

I am looking for a swimmer and a cyclist to join up with, as i do not own a wetsuit nor a bike(plus accesories!!)

I have an intermediate fitness level (about an 1Hour 50mins half marathon time), i currently coach a triathlete back home in Ireland who will be competeing in june as an individual in his age group category. I am very excited by the ironman series and for sure an event to be part of. I think it would be fun, all be it competitive, to take part with like minded individuals to be part of this great and final year for the event down in rappers!!

if anybody is interested please contact me and we can chat further about this adventure!!

Check out the website http://ironmanrapperswil.com/

Cht soon

Brian

The text you are quoting:

Hi evrybody

My name is Brian Murphy, i am a golf professional from ireland and a keen sports and fitness enthuiast.

I wanted to throw out an idea/invitation to anybody out there who would like to participate in a relay format for this years rapperswill Half Ironman 70.3 triathlon race on sunday june 4!!!

I am looking for a swimmer and a cyclist to join up with, as i do not own a wetsuit nor a bike(plus accesories!!)

I have an intermediate fitness level (about an 1Hour 50mins half marathon time), i currently coach a triathlete back home in Ireland who will be competeing in june as an individual in his age group category. I am very excited by the ironman series and for sure an event to be part of. I think it would be fun, all be it competitive, to take part with like minded individuals to be part of this great and final year for the event down in rappers!!

if anybody is interested please contact me and we can chat further about this adventure!!

Check out the website http://ironmanrapperswil.com/

Cht soon

Brian

Brian MurphyFeb 12, 2012 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1601 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 70.3 Half Ironman Triathlon, Rapperswil/Jona 2012
Post 1

Hi Everybody

I have been fortunate enough to be joined by a cyclist so any swimmers out there, come on and lets have a go!!!!

Cht soon

Brian

Hi Everybody

I have been fortunate enough to be joined by a cyclist so any swimmers out there, come on and lets have a go!!!!

Cht soon

Brian

Brian Murphy, Feb 13, 2012 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: 70.3 Half Ironman Triathlon, Rapperswil/Jona 2012
Post 2

Hi everybody

Our swimmer had to step down from our team so we are in search for another swimming enthuiast to take care of the 1.9k 1st leg swim of the Rapperswill 70.3 Ironman.

PM me if you are interested!!! Thanks

Brian

Hi everybody

Our swimmer had to step down from our team so we are in search for another swimming enthuiast to take care of the 1.9k 1st leg swim of the Rapperswill 70.3 Ironman.

PM me if you are interested!!! Thanks

Brian

Brian Murphy, May 3, 2012 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1601 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form