Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Anyone looking for a Chinese (Cantonese) tutor?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone looking for a Chinese (Cantonese) tutor?

Hi there,

If you are interested in learning Cantonese, please leave me a message. I am new here and would like to do some part time teaching Cantonese. I was a private tutor back in Hong Kong. Thanks a lot.

Cherie

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

If you are interested in learning Cantonese, please leave me a message. I am new here and would like to do some part time teaching Cantonese. I was a private tutor back in Hong Kong. Thanks a lot.

Cherie

Cherie SApr 7, 2011 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1486 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone looking for a Chinese (Cantonese) tutor?
Post 1

Hi Eric

Thanks for your message. The difference bewteen Mandarin and Cantonese is that Mandarin has 4 different tones whereas Cantonese has 9. So some Cantonese speaker can understand Mandarin speaker but not the other way around. But i would suggest you to learn from the professional Mandarin teacher (from Beijing best) as you need to learn proper Mandarin with the correct accent for business wise.

Hope it help!

Cherie

Hi Eric

Thanks for your message. The difference bewteen Mandarin and Cantonese is that Mandarin has 4 different tones whereas Cantonese has 9. So some Cantonese speaker can understand Mandarin speaker but not the other way around. But i would suggest you to learn from the professional Mandarin teacher (from Beijing best) as you need to learn proper Mandarin with the correct accent for business wise.

Hope it help!

Cherie

Cherie S, Apr 17, 2011 @ 22:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

oh I see, sorry to hear that....well what can i say....same as the german class offered by the language school here :)

oh I see, sorry to hear that....well what can i say....same as the german class offered by the language school here :)

Cherie S, Apr 17, 2011 @ 22:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

sure, good luck :)

sure, good luck :)

Cherie S, Apr 18, 2011 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Hi Eric, 

I am a professional qualified Chinese language teacher will be living in Zurich from Mid-June,2012. My major in my Bachelor's study is "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language" and I have a Masters degree in Education. I have the qualification and experience of being a teacher.

If you are interested in having a Chinese Mandarian teacher or tutor, please feel free to contact me. CV is ready under your request.  

Thanks for you and Cherie's post! Happy Easter!

/Grace

Hi Eric, 

I am a professional qualified Chinese language teacher will be living in Zurich from Mid-June,2012. My major in my Bachelor's study is "Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language" and I have a Masters degree in Education. I have the qualification and experience of being a teacher.

If you are interested in having a Chinese Mandarian teacher or tutor, please feel free to contact me. CV is ready under your request.  

Thanks for you and Cherie's post! Happy Easter!

/Grace

Grace G, Apr 8, 2012 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1486 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form