Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Apartment in Zurich Altstetten for rent for one year

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Apartment in Zurich Altstetten for rent for one year

Hello, am renting an apartment in Zürich Altstetten: 2 rooms, 44 sqm, big balcony for CHF 1'550 a month (unfurnished). If you want to rent furnished, the rent would be higher. You can also rent parking space for CHF 150 and an additional office room in the basement for CHF 100. The location is great: three minutes to nearest tram stop and eight minutes to Altstetten S-Bahn.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, am renting an apartment in Zürich Altstetten: 2 rooms, 44 sqm, big balcony for CHF 1'550 a month (unfurnished). If you want to rent furnished, the rent would be higher. You can also rent parking space for CHF 150 and an additional office room in the basement for CHF 100. The location is great: three minutes to nearest tram stop and eight minutes to Altstetten S-Bahn.

Peter sOct 4, 2015 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1718 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Apartment in Zurich Altstetten for rent for one year
Post 1

Hello, my friend is moving to Zurich in November, and he's interested, can you send me your email so he can contact you directly?

Thanks and regards,

Noelia

Hello, my friend is moving to Zurich in November, and he's interested, can you send me your email so he can contact you directly?

Thanks and regards,

Noelia

Noelia G, Oct 4, 2015 @ 21:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The apartment is now being refurbished and will be rented with no limit to the rental period. Monthy rent is CHF 1'650 for the apartment, CHF 150 for the garage parking space and CHF 100 for the separate office. Alternatively, CHF 1'800 for everything. Send me a text if interested.

The apartment is now being refurbished and will be rented with no limit to the rental period. Monthy rent is CHF 1'650 for the apartment, CHF 150 for the garage parking space and CHF 100 for the separate office. Alternatively, CHF 1'800 for everything. Send me a text if interested.

Peter s, Oct 29, 2015 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello! I ve seen your add regrading the flat. I am moving to Zurich end of April 2016 to start a new job on May 1st, can I contact your by email if the flat is still available? I am interested and would like to know a bit better about the place...Thank you in advance for your reply, Viveca

Hello! I ve seen your add regrading the flat. I am moving to Zurich end of April 2016 to start a new job on May 1st, can I contact your by email if the flat is still available? I am interested and would like to know a bit better about the place...Thank you in advance for your reply, Viveca

Viveca Moeller, Mar 27, 2016 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1718 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form