Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Bored with the same old fitness routine at the same place week after week?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bored with the same old fitness routine at the same place week after week?

Fellow ZH sporty people. myClubs is now live in Zurich after a successful start in Austria. With one app you can do sports all over the city. The abo includes many different fitness related activities from climbing, yoga, dance and martial arts to day passes at gyms like Airport Fitness and Luxor near Paradeplatz. Plus more unusual activities like cryotherapy and Anti-gravity treadmill. Classes in English are also available at partners like Atomix and O Yoga. Many of you with also probably know Balboa - they are also a partner. In total myClubs has over 50 partners in Zurich.

You will probably see the myClubs powered by Swisscom adverts popping up in your facebook news feed in the coming days.

With memberships starting from CHF 79 / month and monthly cancellable, I can highly recommend giving it a try. With my membership I have taken part in 30 different kinds of fitness related activities at over 20 partners in the last 2 months.

The website is www.myclubs.ch and there is also a myClubs ios app in the app store (with an Android app coming shortly). myClubs is also running a competition on their facebook page www.facebook.com/myclubs to celebrate passing 4k likes earlier this week. Some lucky people will get 5 free credits to do sports.

The text you are quoting:

Fellow ZH sporty people. myClubs is now live in Zurich after a successful start in Austria. With one app you can do sports all over the city. The abo includes many different fitness related activities from climbing, yoga, dance and martial arts to day passes at gyms like Airport Fitness and Luxor near Paradeplatz. Plus more unusual activities like cryotherapy and Anti-gravity treadmill. Classes in English are also available at partners like Atomix and O Yoga. Many of you with also probably know Balboa - they are also a partner. In total myClubs has over 50 partners in Zurich.

You will probably see the myClubs powered by Swisscom adverts popping up in your facebook news feed in the coming days.

With memberships starting from CHF 79 / month and monthly cancellable, I can highly recommend giving it a try. With my membership I have taken part in 30 different kinds of fitness related activities at over 20 partners in the last 2 months.

The website is www.myclubs.ch and there is also a myClubs ios app in the app store (with an Android app coming shortly). myClubs is also running a competition on their facebook page www.facebook.com/myclubs to celebrate passing 4k likes earlier this week. Some lucky people will get 5 free credits to do sports.

mr_sportyMay 15, 2016 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1520 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1520 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form