Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Business Partner Wanted for Restaurant Concept

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Business Partner Wanted for Restaurant Concept

I am a successful restaurateur from California and now reside in Switzerland. I am astonished at the lack of certain genres in the restaurant scene and the potential for certain concepts here.

Don't get me wrong, the Swiss cuisine is great and in the larger cities there are more options, but Switzerland still lacks the food innovation seen in places like New York, San Francisco, Berlin and many other melting pots where there are ethnic influences and an established foodie culture.

I have a number of incredible ideas for gastro concepts that would potentially be very successful on Swiss soil.

I am interested in serious conversations with serious entrepreneurs who have the capital to invest and the interest in sharing my ideas and contributing to them. If you meet these criteria and would like to chat, send a private message and we'll go from there!

The text you are quoting:

I am a successful restaurateur from California and now reside in Switzerland. I am astonished at the lack of certain genres in the restaurant scene and the potential for certain concepts here.

Don't get me wrong, the Swiss cuisine is great and in the larger cities there are more options, but Switzerland still lacks the food innovation seen in places like New York, San Francisco, Berlin and many other melting pots where there are ethnic influences and an established foodie culture.

I have a number of incredible ideas for gastro concepts that would potentially be very successful on Swiss soil.

I am interested in serious conversations with serious entrepreneurs who have the capital to invest and the interest in sharing my ideas and contributing to them. If you meet these criteria and would like to chat, send a private message and we'll go from there!

Aaron LApr 9, 2012 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1973 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Business Partner Wanted for Restaurant Concept
Post 1

Hi Aaron, 

I'm not the guy you're looking for, but just wanted to say I agree with your observation about so much resto potential being around CH. Each time I come back from other countries, it strikes me how behind we are over here on the food business front. 

Hope you bring your idea to life and that it works well.

Nir

Hi Aaron, 

I'm not the guy you're looking for, but just wanted to say I agree with your observation about so much resto potential being around CH. Each time I come back from other countries, it strikes me how behind we are over here on the food business front. 

Hope you bring your idea to life and that it works well.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

how u doin?

My name is Lornd ,Us/Eu nationality ,not long ago recided in Zurich.Working In restaurant business for 12 years Hight end places with great food ,top noch service.Extremly familiar with italian cousine.Same boat ! looking for a partner for a smaller caffe or restaurant.

Still interested? .give me a feedback please.

Thanks. 

how u doin?

My name is Lornd ,Us/Eu nationality ,not long ago recided in Zurich.Working In restaurant business for 12 years Hight end places with great food ,top noch service.Extremly familiar with italian cousine.Same boat ! looking for a partner for a smaller caffe or restaurant.

Still interested? .give me a feedback please.

Thanks. 

Lorand J, Feb 3, 2014 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Lorand

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with my new restaurant! So, I have already partnered with somebody. But thanks for your interest! Good luck with everything!!

Aaron

Hi Lorand

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with my new restaurant! So, I have already partnered with somebody. But thanks for your interest! Good luck with everything!!

Aaron

Aaron L, Feb 27, 2014 @ 16:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form