Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Cheap gym in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cheap gym in Zurich

Hi all!

I'm looking for a cheap gym in Zurich, so far the cheapest found is Fitmade, which costs 400 CHF/year

http://fitmade.ch/FITmade_Fitnesscenter/Preise_FITmade.html

Do you guys know any other cheap and decent gym?

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

I'm looking for a cheap gym in Zurich, so far the cheapest found is Fitmade, which costs 400 CHF/year

http://fitmade.ch/FITmade_Fitnesscenter/Preise_FITmade.html

Do you guys know any other cheap and decent gym?

Leonardo DJan 23, 2012 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3853 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cheap gym in Zurich
Post 1

Well definitely that's worth of taking. I'm paying for Migros Fitnesspark over 1000chf per year (nation wide card, so I think 1100chf). I guess local for just 1 gym would be 800chf or something like that?

Of course that includes wellness options too.

I would not guess that you can get cheaper than 400chf per year. Even in Finland, small towns, gym would be around 730chf per year.

Well definitely that's worth of taking. I'm paying for Migros Fitnesspark over 1000chf per year (nation wide card, so I think 1100chf). I guess local for just 1 gym would be 800chf or something like that?

Of course that includes wellness options too.

I would not guess that you can get cheaper than 400chf per year. Even in Finland, small towns, gym would be around 730chf per year.

Kimmo Koho, Jan 25, 2012 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Cheap gym in Zurich
Post 2

Hi Leonardo,

that's really an unbeatable price.. :-)

but still i would like to let you know that glocals.com just made a corporation with silhouette fitness in ZH and as a member of glocals.com you get your member ship for CHF599/year for 6 gyms in ZH (all included, sauna, steam bath, groupfitness...)

i know that your request was some time ago but maybe for your next membership that would be an option...?

Best regards and have fun achieving your goals,

Marc, Silhouette

Hi Leonardo,

that's really an unbeatable price.. :-)

but still i would like to let you know that glocals.com just made a corporation with silhouette fitness in ZH and as a member of glocals.com you get your member ship for CHF599/year for 6 gyms in ZH (all included, sauna, steam bath, groupfitness...)

i know that your request was some time ago but maybe for your next membership that would be an option...?

Best regards and have fun achieving your goals,

Marc, Silhouette

Marc R, Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3853 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form