Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Dancepartner (m) wanted :-)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dancepartner (m) wanted :-)

Hi all,

I've always wanted to know how to dance.. to be one of these women who fly across the dancefloor and make it look sooooo easy  :-) so I have been trying to go to dance classes...

Here what happened to me: I have been told various times that it's no issue to come alone (couldn't find anyone who didn't mind me stepping on their toes)  - so that's what I did and ended up going to a class where I had to dance with another woman (me doing the guys steps) and believe me... no fun at all!

So that's why I'm here.. looking for a dancepartner to do some classes and maybe practice the newly acquired moves in a club or something..

If your between 28 - 38, taller than me (preferably taller than 179cm) and serious about going to classes - then let's talk and discuss details.

Cheers
Annemique

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I've always wanted to know how to dance.. to be one of these women who fly across the dancefloor and make it look sooooo easy  :-) so I have been trying to go to dance classes...

Here what happened to me: I have been told various times that it's no issue to come alone (couldn't find anyone who didn't mind me stepping on their toes)  - so that's what I did and ended up going to a class where I had to dance with another woman (me doing the guys steps) and believe me... no fun at all!

So that's why I'm here.. looking for a dancepartner to do some classes and maybe practice the newly acquired moves in a club or something..

If your between 28 - 38, taller than me (preferably taller than 179cm) and serious about going to classes - then let's talk and discuss details.

Cheers
Annemique

Annemique GSep 26, 2012 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form