Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Get in Shape in Zurich! Bootcamp/ Group training fitness

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Get in Shape in Zurich! Bootcamp/ Group training fitness

Hi Guys!

I am a personal trainer,in Zurich, graduated from the best schools in the USA and U.K,+12 years experience, and here in Zurich since 2 years. I have my studio in Bahnofstrasse.

With my business-partner (also well-graduated and Ironman professional  champion, we just started early morning bootcamp ( group training fitness), in zurich sihlhoelzli, at 6.30 am Wednesdays and Fridays!

Everyone can join!

we combine full-body exercises and fitness-boxing, in a 60min session ( a lot of calories burning!!)

If you want to be fit, in shape, and having fun with a nice group of people, you are welcome!

For more informations, contact me in pm, or to my mail : [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi Guys!

I am a personal trainer,in Zurich, graduated from the best schools in the USA and U.K,+12 years experience, and here in Zurich since 2 years. I have my studio in Bahnofstrasse.

With my business-partner (also well-graduated and Ironman professional  champion, we just started early morning bootcamp ( group training fitness), in zurich sihlhoelzli, at 6.30 am Wednesdays and Fridays!

Everyone can join!

we combine full-body exercises and fitness-boxing, in a 60min session ( a lot of calories burning!!)

If you want to be fit, in shape, and having fun with a nice group of people, you are welcome!

For more informations, contact me in pm, or to my mail : [email protected]

lucas vSep 16, 2015 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1436 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1436 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form