Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Gym in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gym in Zurich

Hi, I seriously need to get back into going to a gym, weight training, running machine, etc. Anyone recommend a good one in the city?

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I seriously need to get back into going to a gym, weight training, running machine, etc. Anyone recommend a good one in the city?

darren roseJul 31, 2011 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2082 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gym in Zurich
Post 1

Esp. for weight training / running machine I can recommend http://www.fitness1.ch/ Zürich, Heinrichstrasse Openings are from 6am to 11pm30! Cool  or www.davidgym.ch at Letzigraben, Zürich

Cheers Sandra

Esp. for weight training / running machine I can recommend http://www.fitness1.ch/ Zürich, Heinrichstrasse Openings are from 6am to 11pm30! Cool  or www.davidgym.ch at Letzigraben, Zürich

Cheers Sandra

Arizona73, Aug 9, 2011 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Gym in Zurich
Post 2

Hey Darren,

your request is already quite long time ago.. however i just wanted to inform you about the new corp. rate with silhouette fitness..

as a member of glocals.com you benefit from 6 clubs in ZH for just CHF599/year! maybe one day if you would like to see another gym in ZH let us know.. we offer to all glocals members a free trail week..

best regards

marc, silhouette

Hey Darren,

your request is already quite long time ago.. however i just wanted to inform you about the new corp. rate with silhouette fitness..

as a member of glocals.com you benefit from 6 clubs in ZH for just CHF599/year! maybe one day if you would like to see another gym in ZH let us know.. we offer to all glocals members a free trail week..

best regards

marc, silhouette

Marc R, Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2082 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form