Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > How good is Assura?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How good is Assura?

Hi, I am Angelos coming from Greece and I just moved to Zurich a month ago, and I must make a decision for a health insurance company. From a small research that I have contacted, I found that Assura is the cheapest one for the basic and complementary package (which is quite decent). I have two issues: 1) they want me to make a 5 year contract (I am able to break it only if I depart from Switzerland or if they raise the price) and 2) I don't have any idea on their quality of services and I am afraid of a 5 year contract. I would appreciate if anyone could give me any feedback on them.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am Angelos coming from Greece and I just moved to Zurich a month ago, and I must make a decision for a health insurance company. From a small research that I have contacted, I found that Assura is the cheapest one for the basic and complementary package (which is quite decent). I have two issues: 1) they want me to make a 5 year contract (I am able to break it only if I depart from Switzerland or if they raise the price) and 2) I don't have any idea on their quality of services and I am afraid of a 5 year contract. I would appreciate if anyone could give me any feedback on them.

Angelos VOct 5, 2015 @ 08:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1549 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: How good is Assura?
Post 1

fhgh

The text you are quoting:

fhgh