Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > I'm looking for an experienced dog sitter

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm looking for an experienced dog sitter

I'm hoping to travel from July 6-16, 2012. In order to do this I need to find a good place and a great person to care for them while I'm away. 

They are easy going little girls who love to walk, love to sleep and just want to be around one or two special people they trust. 

We live in Romanshorn, but traveling to Zürich is not a problem. It might also be possible to stay in my apt.  

The best of all possibilities is someone who also has a friendly little dog, that I could take care of when you travel. Thanks for reading my post if you or someone you know loves doggy kisses, please post a reply.

The text you are quoting:

I'm hoping to travel from July 6-16, 2012. In order to do this I need to find a good place and a great person to care for them while I'm away. 

They are easy going little girls who love to walk, love to sleep and just want to be around one or two special people they trust. 

We live in Romanshorn, but traveling to Zürich is not a problem. It might also be possible to stay in my apt.  

The best of all possibilities is someone who also has a friendly little dog, that I could take care of when you travel. Thanks for reading my post if you or someone you know loves doggy kisses, please post a reply.

flmelroseApr 5, 2012 @ 04:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1048 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1048 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form