Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Ice skating lessons?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ice skating lessons?

Hi everyone!

The family i work for are big into ice skating, and having had very little experience skating, i want to take some lessons to learn the basics.

Does anyone know of a teacher i could get a handful of lessons from? I want to learn at Dolder as i live right by there.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

The family i work for are big into ice skating, and having had very little experience skating, i want to take some lessons to learn the basics.

Does anyone know of a teacher i could get a handful of lessons from? I want to learn at Dolder as i live right by there.

Gillian ScaddenFeb 2, 2012 @ 21:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1594 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ice skating lessons?
Post 1

Hi Gillian,

I don't know an ice-skating teacher but I have played icehockey for more than 30 years so I think I know how to skate. :) If you are interested I can try to teach you how to do it. I live in Zürich city center and I know the Dolder ice rink, I've been there a couple of times already.

Write back if you are interested.

Regards,
  THomas 

Hi Gillian,

I don't know an ice-skating teacher but I have played icehockey for more than 30 years so I think I know how to skate. :) If you are interested I can try to teach you how to do it. I live in Zürich city center and I know the Dolder ice rink, I've been there a couple of times already.

Write back if you are interested.

Regards,
  THomas 

THomas H, Feb 2, 2012 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Ice skating lessons?
Post 2

Hi Thomas!

If you have the time (and patience haha) that would be great! I only want to take lessons until i can learn to confindently go forwards, backwards, turn and stop.

So yes i am interested :-)

Kindly,

Gillian

Hi Thomas!

If you have the time (and patience haha) that would be great! I only want to take lessons until i can learn to confindently go forwards, backwards, turn and stop.

So yes i am interested :-)

Kindly,

Gillian

Gillian Scadden, Feb 3, 2012 @ 08:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1594 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form