Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Jobs in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Jobs in Zurich

Hi, I'm 25 and moving to Zurich in september and my girlfriend wants to come with me. She's only speaking English and have a Master of Arts in Public Relations and marketing. My question is, how hard do you think it would be for her to get a job with as much relevance as possible due to her education. She could be interested in Media communication etc as well.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm 25 and moving to Zurich in september and my girlfriend wants to come with me. She's only speaking English and have a Master of Arts in Public Relations and marketing. My question is, how hard do you think it would be for her to get a job with as much relevance as possible due to her education. She could be interested in Media communication etc as well.

Hannes LJun 4, 2011 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2882 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Jobs in Zurich
Post 1

Hi,

i think it could be tough for your g/f to get a job here without a language skill. That said however, there is a large international job market here. try looking at www.jobs.ch www.monsterboard.ch or com. She should also try to register wit h the agencies like adecco and manpower etc etc.  

Hi,

i think it could be tough for your g/f to get a job here without a language skill. That said however, there is a large international job market here. try looking at www.jobs.ch www.monsterboard.ch or com. She should also try to register wit h the agencies like adecco and manpower etc etc.  

Karl N, Jun 5, 2011 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

She has to check with US companies such as Google or Tyco that offer jobs for which you don't need to speak german.

She has to check with US companies such as Google or Tyco that offer jobs for which you don't need to speak german.

Myriam B, Jul 2, 2011 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Canton of Zug (20 minutes from ZH) has tons of American companies. You dont need any German skills there...

Cheers, Ehsaan

Canton of Zug (20 minutes from ZH) has tons of American companies. You dont need any German skills there...

Cheers, Ehsaan

Ehsaan, Jul 3, 2011 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi! I'm looking for a job for my boyfriend who is native english speaker and comes from UK and speaks no german yet. He wants to move over here in a few months. Can anyone give me a direction? Any job site where there is no german required? Thank you so much ahead!!

Hi! I'm looking for a job for my boyfriend who is native english speaker and comes from UK and speaks no german yet. He wants to move over here in a few months. Can anyone give me a direction? Any job site where there is no german required? Thank you so much ahead!!

Romana H, Apr 26, 2015 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2882 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form