Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for Exercise room to rent for a day in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Exercise room to rent for a day in Zurich

Hi Everybody!

I am organising a workshop for Dance Fit - Workout like a Dancer which would include a Master Class followed by a workshop. I need a room that can hold at least 20 people, preferably with a wooden floor and sound system, if a sound system is unavailable i can provide my own.

The founder of this workshop will be travelling from Sweden and will need accommodation, so if i could get a room in a hotel it would be perfect!

Would anybody happen to know of anywhere to save me spending the whole day emailing every person in Zurich?!

Cheers! x

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everybody!

I am organising a workshop for Dance Fit - Workout like a Dancer which would include a Master Class followed by a workshop. I need a room that can hold at least 20 people, preferably with a wooden floor and sound system, if a sound system is unavailable i can provide my own.

The founder of this workshop will be travelling from Sweden and will need accommodation, so if i could get a room in a hotel it would be perfect!

Would anybody happen to know of anywhere to save me spending the whole day emailing every person in Zurich?!

Cheers! x

Ashleigh O' GormanMay 30, 2014 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form