Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for Spanish speaking tandem friend :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Spanish speaking tandem friend :)

Hi everybody! I've been living in Zurich for almost a year now and I'm new in glocals. The reason I joined is that I would like to have the chance to practice my Spanish so that my level in this beautiful language does not deteriorate :) I speak three languages fluently (French, English, Turkish) and I have an intermediate level in two other languages (Spanish, Italian) so we could be tandem friends if you're interested in improving one of these languages.. I'd also be interested in Spanish speakers' club if there is such a group.

I look forward to receiving your answers. Muchas gracias :)

Efe

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody! I've been living in Zurich for almost a year now and I'm new in glocals. The reason I joined is that I would like to have the chance to practice my Spanish so that my level in this beautiful language does not deteriorate :) I speak three languages fluently (French, English, Turkish) and I have an intermediate level in two other languages (Spanish, Italian) so we could be tandem friends if you're interested in improving one of these languages.. I'd also be interested in Spanish speakers' club if there is such a group.

I look forward to receiving your answers. Muchas gracias :)

Efe

Efe TAug 10, 2011 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2072 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for Spanish speaking tandem friend :)
Post 1

Hola Efe!

I'm Sandra from Barcelona and I just moved to Geneva... my French level is beginner and I need to practise and improve with someone. In exchange I can teach you Spanish.

Let me know :)

The text you are quoting:

Hola Efe!

I'm Sandra from Barcelona and I just moved to Geneva... my French level is beginner and I need to practise and improve with someone. In exchange I can teach you Spanish.

Let me know :)

sandra garlejo, Jan 17, 2015 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2072 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form