Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for fun training buddy's for Obstacle run Outdoor training!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for fun training buddy's for Obstacle run Outdoor training!

Hi all

I've recently moved to Zurich, and would like to catch up again with my hobby from the Netherlands, obstacle running. Since it is way more fun to do that together, and support one another and maybe have a drink after, would like to know if there are people who like to train with me? Can be around the Uetliberg, along the rivers or the lake, or in the city. We can use the obstacles we see along the route Wink. I haven' t trained heavily for at least 3 -4 months, so have to work on my condition and also get used a bit to all the hills here Laughing Maybe we can even attend one of the obstacle strong run events in Europe if we're well trained enough!

Hope to see you soon!

Ciao,

Paula

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

I've recently moved to Zurich, and would like to catch up again with my hobby from the Netherlands, obstacle running. Since it is way more fun to do that together, and support one another and maybe have a drink after, would like to know if there are people who like to train with me? Can be around the Uetliberg, along the rivers or the lake, or in the city. We can use the obstacles we see along the route Wink. I haven' t trained heavily for at least 3 -4 months, so have to work on my condition and also get used a bit to all the hills here Laughing Maybe we can even attend one of the obstacle strong run events in Europe if we're well trained enough!

Hope to see you soon!

Ciao,

Paula

paula NMay 7, 2014 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1474 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for fun training buddy's for Obstacle run Outdoor training!
Post 1

Hi paula

am keen to do some training. Have become a bit lazy after coming here fro London. Would love to flex and stretch and sweat. 

hari. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi paula

am keen to do some training. Have become a bit lazy after coming here fro London. Would love to flex and stretch and sweat. 

hari. 

Suda rao, Jul 25, 2014 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1474 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form