Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for good framer in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for good framer in Zurich

I'm looking for a good framer in Zurich.  For the Londoners in the crowd, my bar is set by John Jones.  I'm not expecting that kind of quality, but just don't want Ikea/Migros recommendations I saw in another thread!  

Many Thanks,

- Paul

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for a good framer in Zurich.  For the Londoners in the crowd, my bar is set by John Jones.  I'm not expecting that kind of quality, but just don't want Ikea/Migros recommendations I saw in another thread!  

Many Thanks,

- Paul

Paul MNov 22, 2011 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for good framer in Zurich
Post 1

I got a canvas framed in seefeld . Seefeldstrasse, near the Tiefenbrunnen station. can't remember the name, but it's an art supply shop. They actually send the work to be done away. Not cheap, but I was happy with the work done. They speak English as well and are a friendly mob. Perhaps give them a go !!

I got a canvas framed in seefeld . Seefeldstrasse, near the Tiefenbrunnen station. can't remember the name, but it's an art supply shop. They actually send the work to be done away. Not cheap, but I was happy with the work done. They speak English as well and are a friendly mob. Perhaps give them a go !!

Claudio S, Nov 22, 2011 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for good framer in Zurich
Post 2

hey Paul, there is one on Badenerstrasse, a real good one. Don't think the guy speaks english, but he is very good!

Below the link to the shop.

Cheers, Anahit

http://www.rahmenvit.ch/

hey Paul, there is one on Badenerstrasse, a real good one. Don't think the guy speaks english, but he is very good!

Below the link to the shop.

Cheers, Anahit

http://www.rahmenvit.ch/

Anahit G, Nov 22, 2011 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form