Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for partner for 3-days real estate workshop: "Brick Buy Brick", Zürich,Nov 7- 9th 2014

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for partner for 3-days real estate workshop: "Brick Buy Brick", Zürich,Nov 7- 9th 2014

Hi all

I remember that the real estate seminar organised by Nir OFEK on Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at the Mandarin Oriental was very well attended in Geneva. Now the bank interests are very low so I wanted to learn more after this seminar and bought a ticket to attend a 3-days intensive real estate workshop in Zürich next weekend. It is organised by Tigrent learning, a professional company in UK,the Tigrent Team seems very professional from the pre-event seminar in Geneva, that took place on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 6:30PM, at The Novotel Geneva Centre. They will cover all the essential points on real estate investing in Zürich from choosing one or several real estate pieces, getting a bank credit,buying to invest, taxation issues etc...

The workshop 's title in Zürich is Brick Buy Brick, and associated with the teachings of real estate entrepreneur & successful businessman Robert Kiyosaki. All documents will be given in English, you'll have the occasion to get a personal professional advisor. Schedule: 

Friday 7/11/14:   9.00am – 7:00pm, Saturday:  9:00am - 6:00pm, Sunday 9/11/2014:    9:00am-4:00pm I can invite a partner and share the costs of the 800CHF ticket for the event:Rich Dad Education's Brick Buy Brick workshop with him or her, so the costs will be 400CHF/person for an intensive workshop that will last 3 days. Please contact me by email if interested as soon as possible, serious persons who want to invest in real estate or buy a piece of property. I'll then give you more info and forward the email from Tigrent Learning. First come, first served. I must provide myself the name of the chosen partner to the organising committee as soon as possible since i paid already the costs of the ticket to attend the workshop. Best regards  Phi H ([email protected])

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

I remember that the real estate seminar organised by Nir OFEK on Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at the Mandarin Oriental was very well attended in Geneva. Now the bank interests are very low so I wanted to learn more after this seminar and bought a ticket to attend a 3-days intensive real estate workshop in Zürich next weekend. It is organised by Tigrent learning, a professional company in UK,the Tigrent Team seems very professional from the pre-event seminar in Geneva, that took place on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 6:30PM, at The Novotel Geneva Centre. They will cover all the essential points on real estate investing in Zürich from choosing one or several real estate pieces, getting a bank credit,buying to invest, taxation issues etc...

The workshop 's title in Zürich is Brick Buy Brick, and associated with the teachings of real estate entrepreneur & successful businessman Robert Kiyosaki. All documents will be given in English, you'll have the occasion to get a personal professional advisor. Schedule: 

Friday 7/11/14:   9.00am – 7:00pm, Saturday:  9:00am - 6:00pm, Sunday 9/11/2014:    9:00am-4:00pm I can invite a partner and share the costs of the 800CHF ticket for the event:Rich Dad Education's Brick Buy Brick workshop with him or her, so the costs will be 400CHF/person for an intensive workshop that will last 3 days. Please contact me by email if interested as soon as possible, serious persons who want to invest in real estate or buy a piece of property. I'll then give you more info and forward the email from Tigrent Learning. First come, first served. I must provide myself the name of the chosen partner to the organising committee as soon as possible since i paid already the costs of the ticket to attend the workshop. Best regards  Phi H ([email protected])
Phi HNov 1, 2014 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2313 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2313 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form