Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Looking for room mates

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for room mates

Hello,

I am looking for a room to rent in a flat / house with room mates. That would only be for few months, until I move back to France (I would say in about 5 months...)

The sooner the better! It has to be in Zurich or any "close" suburb, reachable by train... 700CHF maximum, but cheaper would be great (just saying....Wink)

Please let me know and feel free to contact me!

Regards,

Emmy.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am looking for a room to rent in a flat / house with room mates. That would only be for few months, until I move back to France (I would say in about 5 months...)

The sooner the better! It has to be in Zurich or any "close" suburb, reachable by train... 700CHF maximum, but cheaper would be great (just saying....Wink)

Please let me know and feel free to contact me!

Regards,

Emmy.

Emmy LMay 4, 2012 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1036 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for room mates
Post 1

Hi Emmy

http://www.wgzimmer.ch/en/

you will find many available rooms through this site

good luck!

Hi Emmy

http://www.wgzimmer.ch/en/

you will find many available rooms through this site

good luck!

Diego G, May 4, 2012 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for your help, Diego!

I will have a close look at it.

Have a great day,

Emmy.

Thanks for your help, Diego!

I will have a close look at it.

Have a great day,

Emmy.

Emmy L, May 4, 2012 @ 15:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

How quickly do you want the place? At the moment it should be relatively easy as it not the start of a full new school year (though trimester ends just through or happen soon). Some people have taken several months to find a suitable place, thus be prepared to be not too picky.

Also, you might want to accidentally forget that you only want it for a short period of time, generally WGzimmer hunting (and especially a nice one with fun people) is hard and can take quite a bit, doing it costs a lot of time and effort also on the ones already in the place as they need to select people, as such, they might not always like folks who just want to be there for a short period, thus as a tip, keep that a bit on the afterburner till they have the lease in front of you and then state 'oh yeah it might only be for 6 months or so'.... though sometimes there are of course short-term spots too.

If you run into hot waters of not being able to find something, send a PM and I can yell out to some folks I know who do the WG thing and check if they have something available for you.

How quickly do you want the place? At the moment it should be relatively easy as it not the start of a full new school year (though trimester ends just through or happen soon). Some people have taken several months to find a suitable place, thus be prepared to be not too picky.

Also, you might want to accidentally forget that you only want it for a short period of time, generally WGzimmer hunting (and especially a nice one with fun people) is hard and can take quite a bit, doing it costs a lot of time and effort also on the ones already in the place as they need to select people, as such, they might not always like folks who just want to be there for a short period, thus as a tip, keep that a bit on the afterburner till they have the lease in front of you and then state 'oh yeah it might only be for 6 months or so'.... though sometimes there are of course short-term spots too.

If you run into hot waters of not being able to find something, send a PM and I can yell out to some folks I know who do the WG thing and check if they have something available for you.

Jeroen M, May 4, 2012 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for your message.

LEt me send you a private message, yes, just in case.

Emmy.

Thanks for your message.

LEt me send you a private message, yes, just in case.

Emmy.

Emmy L, May 4, 2012 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Emmy

I live in Niederhasli ZH in 4.5 room flat. If you are interested let me know.

Regards,

Karina

Hi Emmy

I live in Niederhasli ZH in 4.5 room flat. If you are interested let me know.

Regards,

Karina

Karina S, May 8, 2012 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1036 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form