Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Migros Fitness subscription Zürich (Puls 5, Stockerhof, Hamam Münstergasse) valid until 24-12-2012

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Migros Fitness subscription Zürich (Puls 5, Stockerhof, Hamam Münstergasse) valid until 24-12-2012

Selling my Migros Fitness subscription, I pay for the transfer fees. 

Want to sell my Migros Fitness subscription, valid until 24/12. I'll pay for the change of ownership, we'd have to meet before the end of the month at one of the gyms in Zürich. 

http://www.fitnesspark.ch/zh/front_c...php?idcat=2687

450.- CHF or best offer until 25/07

The text you are quoting:

Selling my Migros Fitness subscription, I pay for the transfer fees. 

Want to sell my Migros Fitness subscription, valid until 24/12. I'll pay for the change of ownership, we'd have to meet before the end of the month at one of the gyms in Zürich. 

http://www.fitnesspark.ch/zh/front_c...php?idcat=2687

450.- CHF or best offer until 25/07

Simon SJul 17, 2012 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2065 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Migros Fitness subscription Zürich (Puls 5, Stockerhof, Hamam Münstergasse) valid until 24-12-2012
Post 1

Hi Simon,

Are you still looking to sell your Migros Fitness subscription? I am not too familiar with how things work with Fitnesspark, but is there anyway that a potential transfer of ownership would also include a transfer of place? I live closer to Zürich but work closer to Zug and would be especially interested if I could use the FItnesspark in Zug.

Thanks!

Chris

The text you are quoting:

Hi Simon,

Are you still looking to sell your Migros Fitness subscription? I am not too familiar with how things work with Fitnesspark, but is there anyway that a potential transfer of ownership would also include a transfer of place? I live closer to Zürich but work closer to Zug and would be especially interested if I could use the FItnesspark in Zug.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris K, Jul 29, 2012 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2065 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form