Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > One year membership for all Sihlouette fitness studios in ZH 690fr

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
One year membership for all Sihlouette fitness studios in ZH 690fr

Hi,
I need to get rid of my Sihlouette membership because I will not be able to use it. I have just paid it and things changed. So, iit is a full membership for all Sihlouette studios in Zurich for 690fr. Instead of 799fr and you can start using it asap till 20th April 2015. the studios I know are at Forum, Belleuvue, Docks and Altstetten. I have spoken with the club manager and we will just go there and change the name of the owner of the card. super easy. :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi,
I need to get rid of my Sihlouette membership because I will not be able to use it. I have just paid it and things changed. So, iit is a full membership for all Sihlouette studios in Zurich for 690fr. Instead of 799fr and you can start using it asap till 20th April 2015. the studios I know are at Forum, Belleuvue, Docks and Altstetten. I have spoken with the club manager and we will just go there and change the name of the owner of the card. super easy. :)

Rozalina AngelovaMay 5, 2014 @ 21:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1205 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: One year membership for all Sihlouette fitness studios in ZH 690fr
Post 1

Hi Rozalina, is the gym membership still available?

Thank yoy

Hi Rozalina, is the gym membership still available?

Thank yoy

marina k, May 13, 2014 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: One year membership for all Sihlouette fitness studios in ZH 690fr
Post 2

Hi,

May 5, 14 21:11

Hi Rozalia, is your offer still valid?

Hi Rozalia, is your offer still valid?

Agnieszka B, May 13, 2014 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1205 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form