Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Private German Teacher!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Private German Teacher!

GERMAN mad EASY!

Hi!

My Name is Lilian Ursula Gall, I'm Swiss and I'm a private German Teacher for adults and kids around Zurich. All my students are Expats and I also became sort of their Cultural-Coach and friend. I love my job and I know exactly how it feels like to build up life in a foreign country, since I've been an an Expat in Canada myself! I'm charging CHF 80.-- for a 60-minute private-lesson in your home (most of my students are couples so it comes to 40.-- each...), that includes everything!

If you're interested, feel free to call at any time; 076 374 8653 or write me to [email protected]

Liebe Grüsse

Lillian

The text you are quoting:

GERMAN mad EASY!

Hi!

My Name is Lilian Ursula Gall, I'm Swiss and I'm a private German Teacher for adults and kids around Zurich. All my students are Expats and I also became sort of their Cultural-Coach and friend. I love my job and I know exactly how it feels like to build up life in a foreign country, since I've been an an Expat in Canada myself! I'm charging CHF 80.-- for a 60-minute private-lesson in your home (most of my students are couples so it comes to 40.-- each...), that includes everything!

If you're interested, feel free to call at any time; 076 374 8653 or write me to [email protected]

Liebe Grüsse

Lillian

Lilian Ursula GallJan 13, 2012 @ 08:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form